The SNO Report: Superb support for successful sites starts with 彩民网

Dumbfounded by design? Stumped by slideshows? Bamboozled by blockquotes? All alliteration aside, help is never more than a couple clicks away.

• 翱耻谤听聽is full of detailed instructions and step-by-step videos to get you up to speed quickly. You can search for something in particular, or just browse at your leisure.
  • Fill out a support request and we鈥檒l get back to you within four business hours. Click the friendly red tab on our help site or聽main site, or click on the big 鈥淣eed Help?鈥 box on your own site鈥檚 dashboard. Or just go聽.
  • For website emergencies, or if you鈥檙e just feeling impatient,聽we have聽a聽live聽chat聽feature (accessible from聽our聽听补苍诲听聽sites). If we鈥檙e online, you鈥檒l be connected to someone immediately; if we鈥檙e not, leave your email address and we鈥檒l get back to you ASAP.

Still feeling lost? A聽personalized training聽with one of the SNO Patrol can help you gain confidence and skills to master your site. Trainings are conducted via screen-share and phone, and are tailored to your ability level.聽听补苍诲听.

If you鈥檙e wishing we鈥檇 just give you our brutally honest opinion, a聽彩民网 Site Review聽might be right up your alley. We鈥檒l inspect every inch of your website and send you a detailed report. We鈥檒l praise you for what鈥檚 working, we鈥檒l point out what鈥檚 not (and why), and we鈥檒l give you some concrete suggestions for improvement.聽聽when you鈥檙e ready to rock and roll. (We promise to put a pin in our pointless puns.)

Is your student media an open forum? Get on the map!
JEA鈥檚 Scholastic Press Rights Committee and the Center for Scholastic Journalism at Kent State University are recreating聽an interactive map to showcase schools where student press freedom and editorial independence are protected. We want your school on our map! Here鈥檚 the聽聽that tells all about it and includes a forum to submit.